Categorized | Newswire

2 Bronx Girls Collapse in Idling Car

Two Bronx girls were found unconscious in a car on Thursday from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Their mother left them in the car while she shoveled snow to get out of a parking space. She had neglected to cover the tail pipe allowing fumes to escape, police said. When their mother saw what happened, she immediately asked a neighbor to call 911.

Help arrived in time and the girls, ages 4 and 7, were in fair condition after being resuscitated by rescue workers.  [New York Times]

Leave a Reply